Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sprinkler Fun

I am often having to remind myself to enjoy the moment and stop being the mom-arazzi!  Today was a big challenge for my mom-arazzi self.  After a VERY dirty play date with his cousins at the park, Jake was way too dirty to go inside!  SO...I thought it would be a great time to break in the sprinkler!  At this moment I had a very difficult decision to make....do I pause the fun and make Jake come inside with me to get my DSLR so that I can really capture this fun or do I let the good times roll and let the moment go un-captured?  I fought hard the urge to lug my dirty little boy inside and find the camera!  In the end I compromised....phone pics!

So here they are...not very good but I can consider the "moment" captured!






 
SO much fun!!  Man...summer is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment