Today was a typical Thursday. Actually, it was an atypical Thursday because we never got out of the house and due to my hyper nature that almost never happens! Every time we have one of these lazy days I think to myself that we need to do this more often! Here is what we did:
Jake noticed immediately after waking up that his daddy left the Home Depot newspaper insert on the sofa for him this morning....
Man! That boy loves some lawn equipment...especially weed eaters which he calls weed-a-weeders. I had to capture his sweet voice.....
We played some more and eventually I went to get dressed. When I was ready I went to find him and this is where he was....
He said "I ride the horsey mommy!"
He said "I ride the horsey mommy!"
Before we knew it it was time for lunch. John David came home and ate and we enjoyed some Popsicles on the porch. You could say Jake was pleased with the decision to have Popsicles....
He got so sticky with his desert that it seemed only necessary to get out the old sprinkler! Daddy headed back to work...
Although we bought a fun sprinkler toy that wiggles and looks like a colorful snake Jake much prefers the basic watering sprinkler
He had a great time! Then he was off to check the garden for veggies. Check out the monster squash he found....
Then for no apparent reason it was meltdown time....
I chose to find something more peaceful to photograph...
We got dry cloths on and lounged in mommy and daddy's bed for a little pre-nap TV watchin'
In the absence of his buppie he made due.
What a great day! This boy is so precious to my heart. I often wonder what the blog and facebook world must think of me...all I ever post are pictures of my boy over and over and over. I am sure some might say I am obsessed...and they would be right! I am obsessed...I just cant help it!






I've taken about 8000 pictures of Parker since November. Not obsessed, just in love! :)
ReplyDeletei love it! i feel the same way about amelia!!! these children are the biggest blessing EVER!!!
ReplyDelete