Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random Moments

At the end of most days I have a list of little stories to tell John David about things Jake has said or done that day. I always think I should write this stuff down so we will be able to look back on it. So...here are a few little tid bits of life with Mr. Jake:

He refers to himself as "my"
"my do it"
"my got goo goo pants" (dirty diaper)

He loves to be like his Daddy and will often tell me instead of playing that he wants to "do some hard work!" Which is followed by "My a hard working man!"

The addition of er to a few select words: gasoline-er Vaseline-er, Halloween-er

Waking up from a long nap and immediately showing me his muscles and how much they grew during his nap! (because muscles grow when you sleep and eat healthy food!)

"Jake, who is your girlfriend?" "Emma!"
He has declared this since the first week for preschool. I do not know Emma but Jake sure does think a lot of her!

Here is a video from a few months ago of Jake counting....it is pretty funny....WARNING: there is some very loud random shreeking in this video!
 
Just lots of randomness from our little house hold!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment