This is one of my favorite times of the year! I LOVE going to the pumpkin patch and all the other fun fall activities. This year we continued a 4 year long tradition of going to Jack O Lantern Lane. This year Jake was really able to take it all in!
We started out our visit with a ride on Thomas the Train...
Thomas was a pretty big hit although you cant tell by looking at Jake's face...he really did like his ride. Then we took a hay ride down to the pumpkin patch. As soon as we got off the hay ride Jake spotted this backhoe at the edge of the patch and made a run for it. I really don't think it was supposed to be an attraction but we let him play on it anyway!
That boy LOVES machinery!
Next I had to really push him to pick out a pumpkin. He was much more interested in all the farm equipment but he did eventually pick out this pumpkin.....
On the drive out there we asked Jake what kind of pumpkin would he like...he said "A GREEN one!" So this one was a close as we could get.
I bribed him with more tractor rides if he would smile for a few pictures.....
We moved on to the animals.....
And wrapped up our trip with a little more tractor time!
Great day! I really enjoyed it as much a Jake did. John David laughs at how easily entertained I am! Here is a little trip down memory lane.....a look at our previous trips to Jack O Lantern Lane.....
(Pre-Jake trip with our friends, Debra and Joe, who were visiting from ATL)
(2010 trip with our buddies, The Estes - Jake was 2 months old)
(2011 trip - Jake was just getting good at walking)








so sweet! love all the photos. amelia is just getting to a stage where she will not sit still (or stand/pose) for photos! i hope it is a short phase. love your trip down memory lane : )
ReplyDelete