Meet Prissy...my 8 year old Lab who is also BORED
and Wilson who is extremely BORED
Then Wilson says to Prissy "Prissy...I remember a B.A.L.L. of Jakes being left over on the couch..."
(please read in slow dopey voice fitting of Wilson)
Prissy says "Yes, but it is Jakes...we aren't allowed to play with it..."
(please read in a stuck up, know-it-all kind of voice that is fitting of Prissy)
So I decided to take this opportunity to practice with my manual settings. I learned that I could use a lower ISO when taking a pic of Prissy than Wilson. I guess a dark dog in a dark room = dark pic so I increased the ISO. I also played around with the AF point selection button to get the camera to focus on one dog or the other or the ball...
Glamour Shot: Prissy
Glamour Shot: Wilson
Then the hubbs stopped by the house to drop off gravel (don't ask...) so he became my subject too...
He is quite handsome, but also a very impatient picture taker! Had I been given a minute to check my pics I would have made some more ISO adjustments to lighten him up a little...oh well. Still cute!
So there you have it...my boring afternoon! Feel free to read this post when you are having a bout with insomnia and need a boring read to put you to sleep!!
you are making me jealous of your fun camera! what a great hobby to cultivate - and what great subjects! love the blog background too - so pretty!
ReplyDelete